5 Things I Do Before 10 AM
I usually don’t consider myself a morning person, but I feel like I have definitely become one because there are really not enough hours in the day to accomplish everything I need to do. Most of you know that I do have a full-time job aside from TGB so most of my TGB time is in the morning along with some time at night. I am really fortunate that I am able to have some flexibility, but it still doesn’t really help that there is just SO much to be done.
I feel like I am most creative really early in the morning once I’ve had time to “wake up.” Between 8 and 9 am I can definitely bust out a blog post and spew out emails!
Here's what I do every day before 10 AM - I try to make sure I am as productive as possible before the day even begins with my full-time job. Is there anyone else out there with a side hustle that has a certain morning schedule? I want to know!! x
1. Eat a substantial breakfast and a full cup of coffee - literally the only thing that gives me energy to start my day.
2. Write a blog post (usually) + update my social media. Over the last year or so, I feel like my creative boost is definitely more in the morning now instead of nighttime.
3. Work out - I have said this before and I will say it again. I get extremely irritable if I do not work out. It's engrained in my lifestyle now and it's simply a pivotal part of my morning.
4. Make a list of emails I have to respond to or send out and at what times of the day depending on where that person is located.
5. Make a list of what I need to accomplish for the week, whether it’s written content, gathering props for a shoot, picking up dry cleaning or doing something I need to do for work.